Join the Team of AsianWomenDating! We are looking for:
Customer Support Manager
At this position, you will be responsible for considerable interaction with already existing customers. Your main task will be to provide customer-friendly assistance to individuals experiencing technical or payment problems with our product. Typically, technical support in our company is provided over via email, a live-chat interface or over the phone.
- explain technical issues to the clients of our site
- solve a client’s problem and make them more loyal to the product
- successfully solve a conflict situation with the client
- communicate with customers via e-mail, messengers and phone calls. Initially, your calls will take not more than 7−10% of your working time
- you have at least 2-year experience in client support in English
- you have strong English communication skills via e-mail and phone
We are a team of professionals with a passion for our occupation. If your experience matches our requirements, we will be happy to welcome you in our team. Please, before applying, provide us with a link to your portfolio.
- 1+ years of experience in creating content for B2B IT sphere
- Advanced level of English
- Basic knowledge of SEO (keywords usage in the text)
- Knowledge of the IT market and the latest technology trends
- Literacy, responsibility, creative thinking
- Research skills
- Degree in Philology, Linguistics or a related field will be a plus
- Creating unique, reader-centric and compelling content (blog articles, guest posts, whitepapers, etc.)
- Maintaining a consistent brand voice and personality across all communication channels
The Dating Expert is responsible for the soft skill and language review of inbound telephone, chat, and email inquiries of our customers to ensure correct information is provided professionally, courteously, and consistently in terms of proper communication template. Also, audits phone conversations for compliance with corporate policies, procedures, and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Conducts quality (soft skill & language) review of telephone representatives’ performance within functionally specific units to ensure quality service goals and standards are met and/or identify areas where improvement can be achieved.
- Audits representatives’ inbound and outbound phone calls and/or correspondence, observing tangibles and intangibles of customer experience.
- Coordinates with department Team Leaders and Managers to ensure an appropriate number of audits is performed for each phone representative and to ensure representatives’ availability during audit periods.
- Evaluates and records the quality and performance during each call.
- Effective communication, coaching, and training in one-on-one, small group, classroom, and virtual settings.
- Strong public speaking skills
- Ability to administer assessments and evaluate them objectively.
- Time management: scheduling and attending meetings, meeting deadlines, flexibility to a dynamic workflow.